Would you like a chance to win some AMAZING football prizes courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink? Next time you are in a Greene King Season Ticket pub, buy a can of Carabao with your card, during the promotional period and be automatically entered for the chance to win 1 of 9 prizes. Enter by 23:59 on 23 December 2017. To check where your closest Season Ticket pub is – check out our pub finder
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Greene King, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT.
2. Eligibility: The promotion is open to Greene King, Flaming Grill and Hungry Horse customers who hold a valid Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card) and are UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Green King, Flaming Grill and Hungry Horse pubs, Carabao, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Purchase necessary and a valid Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card) is required for entry. To become a Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card) holder, visit a participating Greene King pub and request a card from behind the bar. Participating pubs can be found here.
4. Promotional Period: Promotion opens 7 November 2017 and closes 23:59 23 December 2017.
5. Entry instructions: To enter, purchase a can of Carabao (any variant) from a participating Greene King, Flaming Grill or Hungry Horse pub 1 hour before, during or 1 hour after every qualifying televised sporting event throughout the promotional period and present a valid Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card) at point of purchase to be automatically entered into the prize draw. Qualifying televised sporting events include: Premier League, Championship, FA Cup and Carabao Cup games as well as selected sporting events, including Champions League, Europa League Football, Football Internationals (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland only), Rugby Six Nations and selected Rugby Internationals.
6. One entry per qualifying transaction per Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card) holder.
7. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
9. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received.
11. Winner Selection: There are nine winners who will be the first nine entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing time and date.
12. Prize fund: There are nine prizes. The prizes will be awarded in the following order:
a. The first drawn winner will receive 1 x EFL Club Experience for four adults (18+).
b. The second and third drawn winners will each receive a pair of home team Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg tickets, for matches taking place on 24 January 2018.
c. The fourth, fifth and sixth winners will each receive a signed Chelsea FC shirt (one size).
d. The seventh, eighth and ninth winners will each receive a signed Chelsea FC football.
13. EFL Club Experience prize details:
a. One prize winner. The winner can choose to take the prize at one of 72 EFL Clubs, subject to availability. Visit www.efl.com to view all clubs;
b. The EFL Club Experience will vary depending on the EFL club (amongst other things, in relation to the nature, dates, duration, location and availability) and is at the Promoter’s and EFL Clubs discretion. The EFL Club Experience may be subject to further terms and conditions with which the winner and guest must comply;
c. The EFL Club Experience will usually take place at either the relevant club’s stadium or training facility (subject to Promoter and clubs discretion) but may take place at other appropriate locations notified by the Promoter;
d. The EFL Club Experience will be managed by the relevant EFL Club and, by way of example only, may include watching the relevant EFL Club’s first team training session, or training with a team of the relevant EFL Club or another experience agreed between the EFL Club and the Promoter. The final decision and duration of the experience will be decided by the Promoter and the relevant EFL Club and notified to the winner;
e. When the winner is notified they must confirm their preferred EFL Club and second choice EFL Club by 23 January 2018 (failure to notify club preference on acceptance may affect availability of the EFL Club Experience). The Promoter will then (following discussions with the EFL and EFL Club) provide a selection of available dates to claim the prize, before 31 March 2018, from either their first or second choice EFL Club. If the winner is unavailable on the selected dates, an alternative winner will be chosen.
14. Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg tickets prize details:
a. Two prize winners. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to a Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg match taking place on the 24 January 2018;
b. Tickets are for adults 18+ only;
c. Tickets will be allocated at the discretion of Carabao. Each winner cannot choose their match of preference;
d. The Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg ticket prize is for home team tickets, only. Away team tickets (which includes any tickets for fans of the away team) are not available;
e. If your supported Club is the away team, the EFL will not allow tickets to be awarded to the fixture. But you will be offered a pair of tickets to an 2017/2018 season EFL match of your choice, subject to availability;
f. If you are a neutral supporter you will be allowed to attend but must wear neutral colours at the home end, and be mindful of supporters around you during the match;
g. The Home Club (being the club at whose stadium the match is played) have the final decision on the allocation of tickets;
h. Tickets must be collected by the winner at the ticket collection point of the relevant club on the day of the match (details will be provided the week prior to the match). Photo ID will be needed to collect the tickets.
15. Winners are prohibited from reselling any tickets or EFL Club Experience won. The tickets and any EFL Club Experience are non-transferable.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, each prize does not include: travel, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
17. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst enjoying their respective prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest(s) from participation in each prize if the winner and/or their guest(s) fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prizes or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
18. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to attend the prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each winner. If a winner has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the Promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has accepted the prize. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
19. The EFL Club Experience and Carabao Cup semi-final ticket winners will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the prizes, including but not limited to Carabao Cup Ticket Standard Terms and Conditions (where applicable), Ground Regulations and other relevant policies, notices and regulations of the relevant football stadium or training ground.
20. The EFL and relevant EFL Clubs will be notified of the prize draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
21. No cash or alternative to the prizes stated. The prizes are not transferable to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
23. Winner notification: The prize winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
24. We reserve the right to verify the winner of each prize and ask for proof of a valid Greene King Season Ticket (loyalty card), identity, age and address.
25. The winners agree to their name being used for promotional purposes and reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
26. This is not a prize draw of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to a prize winner by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this prize draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of stadium regulations).
27. General: The full name and county of each prize winner may be shared with anyone who requests their details 28 days after the closing date of the prize draw for 3 months. To request these details please email email@example.com.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
29. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.