Watch the Rugby with us
Could it be three times lucky? It’s the question on every rugby fans lips... England are looking to become the first nation to win three NatWest 6 Nations in a row. Back to back champions: Come down and join us and support your nation!
Not only are we showing the big games in over one thousand pubs we’re also giving away tickets to the final game of the NatWest 6 Nations: Wales vs France.
NatWest 6 NATIONS FIXTURES
From Saturday 3rd February until Saturday 17th March, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France and Italy will go head to head and battle for the NatWest 6 Nations Championship Trophy. In total there are 15 games totalling 1200 minutes or 20 hours (not including half time or injury!) of pure adrenaline fuelled sportsmanship, what’s not to love?
|Saturday 3rd February|
|Sunday 4th February|
|Saturday 10th February|
|Sunday 11th February|
|Friday 23rd February||France||8:00pm||Italy|
|Saturday 24th February|
|Saturday 10th March|
|Sunday 11th March|
|Saturday 17th March|
Wales Vs France
The final game of the NatWest Six Nations. Come join the Welsh Fans as they cheer on their heros with passion and pride. Be part of the action by winning 2 tickets courtesy of Guinness. Simply fill in the form below for your chance to win.
see below for full terms and conditions.
Season Ticket - Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from 9am Thurssday 1st February 2018 to 11:59pm Sunday 4th March 2018.
3. One winner will be chosen from all entries received.
4. The winner will receive one pair of tickets in the home end of Wales v France on Saturday 17th March
5. To enter entrants must fill in their details on the relevant form
6. The winners will be informed of their prize within two working days following the close of the competition.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
8. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received regarding the match they selected.
9. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winners following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winners will receive their prize within 14 days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
14. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
15. The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Season Ticket competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
20. The Promoter reminds anyone entering this competition to drink responsibly. Please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
22. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Season Ticket, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ