Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
You can opt out of at any time by contacting us at Company Secretary, Greene King, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT.
The Greene King Group operates over 1000 pubs and restaurants including Hungry Horse, Old English Inns, Loch Fyne, Flame Grill, Meet and Eat and Belhaven and brews a range of ales including Greene King IPA and Old Speckled Hen.
- In order to receive your Free Pint you need to collect your new Season Ticket card from your local pub.
- Once you have registered your Season Ticket Card you will get a voucher for a Free Pint.
- This can be used either at your local or in any of the participating sites.
- Free Pint* - this can be exchanged for any of the following drinks:
- Pints: Carling, Greene King IPA, San Miguel, John Smiths, Coors Light, Guinness, Carlsberg, Strongbow, Strongbow Dark Fruits
- Bottles: Budweiser, Corona
- Wine (125ml or 175ml): El Mazo
- Softs (cans): Carabao
- Softs (16oz): Coca-Cola draft, Diet Coke draft, Lemonade draft
- Sprits: Smirnoff Vodka
- Your voucher for your Free Pint is valid for 14 days from the date of receipt.
By signing up to Greene King Season Ticket you are agreeing that we may update you with promotional offers, competitions and updates via email.
Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Abbot House, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT
Season Ticket General Wall Post Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from 09:00 11 August 2017 to 23:59 13 August 2017.
3. Five winners will be chosen from all entries received.
4. The winners will receive a pair of Premier League tickets.
5. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they: visit their local pub, collect a Season Ticket card and register it online before 23:59 13 August 2017. Existing Season Ticket members may also use their Season Ticket card during the specified weekend to enter.
6. The winners will be informed of their prize by Wednesday 16 August.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
8. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
9. Once the winners have been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
14. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
15. The winner’s name will be announced on the Season Ticket competition post, and can be obtained by sending a SAE to Season Ticket, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
20. The Promoter reminds anyone entering this competition to drink responsibly. Please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
21. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms \
22. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Season Ticket, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ